THIS IS 4800 YONGE STREET CONDOS
North York is in many ways the gateway to the north of Ontario – Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Barrie, and the Muskoka region are all just a short drive away on Highway 400. For travellers, the rest of the province is just as convenient to reach, with highways like the 404, the Allen Road, the Don Valley Parkway, and the busiest section of the 401 all making their crossings in North York.
REASONS TO BUY
1. Yonge Street – Yonge Street is one of the most well-known streets in the world and for good reason, walk or drive down Yonge Street and find everything and anything needed for everyday life. Residents of 4800 Yonge Street Condos will be located right in the middle of the Yonge and Sheppard neighbourhood and will have direct access to plenty of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
2. Transit – Taking TTC transit doesn’t get any easier then it will for the residents of 4800 Yonge Street Condos. Just steps away from home is Sheppard subway station, where riders can quickly access bus routes, the Line 1 and Line 4 subway routes. Commuting into Union Station will only take approximately half an hour.
3. Highway Access – Residents of 4800 Yonge Street that prefer to travel throughout the city using a vehicle can access Highway 401 just minutes away from home. Motorists can also easily connect to other thoroughfares in the surrounding area, including Allen Road, Highway 404, and the Don Valley Parkway. Commuting into the downtown core will only take 25 minutes.
4. Family Friendly Area – With nearby early learning centres, elementary, and secondary school options surrounding 4800 Yonge Street Condos, this high in demand neighbourhood has become increasingly popular with young and growing families.
5. Green Space – Living in midtown Toronto does not mean having to forego greenery and natural spaces. There are several large parks, green spaces, ravines, trails, greenbelts, and even a golf course in the area surrounding 4800 Yonge Street Condos. Green spaces nearby include Burnett Park, Addington Greenbelt, Gwendolen Park and Earl Bales Park which offers a community centre, ski and snowboarding opportunities, and a dog park for residents to enjoy.
Menkes is a Toronto-based developer with over sixty years of experience. Having started in the single family home sector, Menkes has expanded recently into the construction of condominiums, commercial, and industrial projects. Most well known for their work at North York’s City Centre, Menkes has made a real name for itself across the GTA.